Could you benefit from Occupational Therapy?
If you answer yes to any of the questions below, AdaptLife can help.
- Do you want to continue to work while managing a new diagnosis or increased pain?
- Do you want to return to study yet feel overwhelmed by the idea?
- Have you given up the hobbies and enjoyable activities you used to do?
- Are you finding it difficult to maintain your house and look after yourself to your satisfaction?
- Are you in conflict with family members or friends about the way you live your life?
- Do you need an Occupational Therapist’s report for a Housing Adaption Grant for People with a Disability?
- Would you like to return to voluntary or paid employment after a major life event and feel blocked?
- Are you caring for someone at home and sometimes feel resentful and trapped?
- Do you feel a wheelchair could be useful, but you’re unsure what type of chair is right for you?
- Are you concerned about the health and wellbeing of someone who is caring for you or another person?
- Would you like to return to living independently in your own home or avoid moving to a nursing home?
- Would you like to build/change your home to allow you to live on one level to facilitate wheelchair use? Would you like recommendations on your plans/requirements?
- Have you received a new diagnosis, which impacts on your function or mobility?
- Do you feel under pressure to move somewhere you don’t want to go, or feel you are losing your autonomy in some other way?
- Are you concerned for a friend or relative living alone?
Call AdaptLife on 01 661 7875 and get the help you need